Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sexy Saturday: Meet Trip and Tyke from ROCK THE HEART

Alright, ladies! So far, we've met Noel, Riff, and Striker from ROCK THE HEART. Today, we're meeting the last two members of Black Falcon, infamous, twin, bad-boys Trip (drums) and Tyke (bass). These two, especially Trip, crack me up with their antics. Hope this tides you over! Only a few more days until you guys can get the whole thing!!! :D











Noel waves at a couple tattooed guys I recognize from the gaggle of Black Falcon pictures I’ve seen. He walks around to the passenger side of the vehicle and opens my door. “Come on. I want you to meet some of the guys in the band.”

I take Noel’s outstretched hand and allow him to help me out. Butterflies tumble around in my stomach. How could I be so nervous? I should have prepared myself more for meeting these guys. What if they totally hate the idea of me staying on the bus with them?

We approach the two men—my hand still in Noel’s firm grasp. I try to pull away, but he tightens his hold. It’s apparent I’m not getting away from him.

The guy with jet black hair and a bandanna tied around his head looks up and elbows the blond guy. They both grin as we approach.

“You didn’t tell us she was unbelievably hot, Noel,” bandanna guy says.

My eyes drop down to the ground, and I run my hand through my hair. I can’t believe he just called me hot. No guy has ever called me hot before. Well, other than Noel, but we have history together. Most guys just refer to me as cute or pretty, but never hot. Are all rock stars so freaking forward?

Noel punches the guy in the shoulder. “Don’t be a douche, Trip. Lane, this asshole is Trip Douglas, one of the best drummers in the business.”

 Trip shakes my hand and glances sideways at Noel with a cocky grin. “The best fucking drummer in the business.”

The blond guy beside Trip chuckles and looks at me. “Noel’s right. Trip is kind of an asshole. But, unfortunately, I’ve always had to put up with him. Tyke Douglas.” Tyke holds out his hand. “The asshole is my brother. My twin actually, but please don’t hold that against me.  And, oh yeah, I play bass in the band.”

I smile at both of them. Now that he mentioned twins, I can totally see the resemblance. The stark contrasts of hair color make them look completely different. Noel’s hand grazes the skin on the small of my back. “Lanie Vance. It’s very nice to meet you both.”


**Not Final Verison. Subject to Change.**


<3
Michelle
 

12 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't freakin wait!! I'm in love with this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's November 20th all ready???? Can't wait to read.it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love M. Shadows. I need to read this. Like now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M. Shadows...Hell yeah!! Michelle, You have no idea how much I am looking forward to the release of Rock The Heart!! All the band members sound Amazeballs!! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to read this. I cannot wait. They all sound incredibly hott!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be a seriously amazing read! God, I'm so glad we will soon have Rock The Heart! It's getting too damn difficult to wait with all these awesome teasers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! M Shadows YUMMY!! But I love the twins in this series :) YEAH!!! I'm so excited and ALL the Rockers in this book are going to be hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait...they're gorgeous♥♥♥ i love rockstars cause my hubby is a rockstar as well in their town.imma proud wifeシ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait...they're gorgeous♥♥♥ i love rockstars cause my hubby is a rockstar as well in their town.imma proud wifeシ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait...they're gorgeous♥♥♥ i love rockstars cause my hubby is a rockstar as well in their town.imma proud wifeシ

    ReplyDelete