Friday, September 27, 2013

Rock the Beat Naughty, Naked Teaser and Release Date


 My Dearest Readers,

I'm going to be MIA until my next Black Falcon book is finished. This book really is trying to kill me, I think. I'm not happy with the way things are currently sitting with it. I love the story, but there are some kinks I want to work out. I've talked in detail with my beta readers and my editor, and explained the way I feel about the plot and the over-all feel of the characters, and I think what's best for the book is to push the release back a couple weeks so I can have more time to get it where I want it. I want to give you all the best possible version of this book, so I'm going to push the release date of ROCK THE BEAT back to October 31st. I hope you all can forgive me—just know this is the BEST thing for this book right now. I know you all are anxious for Trip’s story, and I promise I’ll work as hard as I can, foregoing lots of sleep, to get it to you. Thank you all for sticking with me on this crazy ride! Here's a Trip teaser as a peace offering.

Much love,
Michelle


Add it to your Goodreads!

***CAUTION. NOT FINAL VERSION, COMPLETELY UNEDITED.***


I throw my hand over my face to shield myself from the glare as I sit up. I place both feet on the hardwood floor below me and push myself off the bed, tugging my night shirt down around my thighs before heading for the bathroom still half asleep.  

My mouth opens and I yawn as I open the door to answer nature’s morning call. My yawn quickly turns into a sucked-in breath as my wide eyes land on a tanned, toned, and very naked Trip standing at the bathroom counter brushing his teeth. My eyes zero in on his mid-section, and my eyes widen. Ohmygod. I can’t believe his dick is right there on display for the world to see. Okay, maybe not the world, but I certainly have an eyeful.

Quickly, I turn my head to keep myself from staring any longer as heat creeps up my neck before settling in my cheeks. “What are you doing?!”

“What’s it look like I’m doing? I’m brushing my teeth. Personal hygiene is very important.”

I sigh but it almost sounds like a growl. “I mean why are you naked?”

“Um, you’re supposed to be naked in the shower.”

I grab a towel off the rod on the wall and thrust it in his direction. “Here. Cover that thing up.”

His deep laugh fills the tiny bathroom as he takes the towel. “Thing? What are we in fifth grade? It’s a cock, Holly. Call it what it is.”

I peek out the corner of my eye and Trip flings the towel over his shoulder, turning so I can get a full view of his mouth-watering naked form. “That was to go around your waist.”

He leans causally against the counter. Obviously he’s not a bit shy about how he looks. “Look, men want women who aren’t afraid to talk dirty. This can be our first lesson in how to catch a guy’s interest. If you want me to cover up, quit being a scared little virgin, and grab my attention. Look me in the eye and tell me to cover my cock.”

I roll my eyes. “This is ridiculous.”

He drums his fingers on the counter. “I’m waiting…I can stand here like this all day. I have no problem showing off what God blessed me with, and when I say blessed, well, you know. You’ve seen it.” He chuckles.

My lips pull into a tight line. As much as I hate the idea of sinking to this level with him, I know deep down he’s right. I’ve always heard men like their women to be the sinner and the saint. I need to suck it up and do this.

His green eyes burn into mine the moment our gaze meets. “Cover your fucking cock, you dirty manwhore.”
 

He smirks and pulls the towel off his shoulder slowly with one hand. The tattoos on his arms, shoulders and chest are all on full display before me as wraps it around his waist.  “There may be hope for you after all, sweetness. We’ve still got a lot of work to do, though.”

“Can you please get out now so I can pee?”

“Sure thing.” Trip winks at me before squeezing past me, slapping my ass on his way out.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment