Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sexy Sunday Snip From ROCK THE HEART

Here's a little snip from ROCK THE HEART to get you guys pumped up for some of the sexy that's in this novel. That Noel Falcon is such a naughty, naughty boy!







We step inside the bedroom, and I’m surprised that it’s very tidy. The queen size bed takes up most of the room, but there’s some storage drawers built into the walls and under the bed for clothes.
“Put your clothes wherever you can find room. I know it’s tight in here, but it’s better than sleeping in the little fox holes. They can make anyone feel claustrophobic.” He shuts the door, trapping us inside the bedroom, and wraps his arms around me. “Now that I have you all to myself, let me give you a proper hello.”
I place my hand against his chest. “This isn’t how it’s going to work, Noel. I didn’t agree to this deal to be your private sex slave.”
He backs me against the door and places a hand on either side of me, effectively trapping me. My arm feels like jell-o as I try to hold him back. I swallow hard as he leans in and traces his nose along the length of my jaw line. “Sex Slave? Hmmmmm. I kind of like the sound of that.”
I shove him back a little and shake my head. “Don’t get any ideas. That isn’t happening. I came here for business, remember?”
He threads his fingers into my hair. “I don’t see why we can’t mix a little pleasure in too. Don’t you remember how hot we were together, Lane? God.” He takes in a quick breath through clenched teeth and runs his hand down my side, “The things I can do to your body if you’d let me.”


***Disclaimer: Subject to futher edits. Not final verison***

<3

Michelle

2 comments: